Equine Affaire - Massachusetts

I will have my entire store at the Equine Affaire
in Springfield, Massachusetts next weekend.  This
promises to be a wonderful weekend.

Look it up at: http://www.equineaffaire.com

I, however, need help to man my booth.  I need one
more person to help set-up Thursday (the day
before the show) and part of the rest of the show
on Friday/Saturday and Sunday to help with sales.

I feed you and pay nicely, however, housing is up
to you.

Anyone interested?  Please e-mail with phone
number and best time to call or call me at
1-800-533-BEAR

Teddy Lancaster
Running Bear Farm, Inc.