Long Leaf at Bienville (fwd)

Hi Guys!!  If anyone has tried to email Ruth Gaddis, ride manager for Long
LEaf, and not gotten an answer, it's because she is having trouble
accessing her incoming.  She sent me this to let everyone know that the
ride, including the 100 IS STILL A GO!!

However, the trail is now a 30/50/100 in stead of a 25/50/100.

The rest of the info is as follows, including directions for those of you
who need to know!!
HOpe to see everyone there!!  It is a good/fun ride!!

Samm

From Ruth:

There is now a camping fee now per day (7$).
 There's a fee station at the entrance to
camp, and everybody will need a receipt on their vehicle to avoid a
ticket. I'm taking the charge on the entry off.

directions for anybody:  Get off
I-20 at Exit 88 (Forest/Raleigh) which is half way between Jackson and
Meridian. Go north back over the interstate about a mile to the first
stoplight. There are fountains on each corner. This is Hwy 80 - go west
(left) about 5 miles,and the camp is to the right just over the railroad
tracks. There are brown permanent Forest Service Trail signs, and there
will be AERC signs as well by Friday. You can let everybody know that
the 100 is on. We should have at least 10 or 12. For obvious reasons, I
can't very well require preentry! The trail is very dry, but we're
planning to put water about every 7 or 8 miles. We'll have 3 vets - all
ladies at this moment. One is from Forest, one from close to Laurel, and
another from State.