Re: Electrolyes

In a message dated 10/28/98 10:49:05 AM EST, truman.prevatt@netsrq.com writes:

<<  venture to guess that there are very few riders in the East that don't use
 rountine electrolyte supplementation as part of there routine.  While I am
 sure one can over electrolyte, the price for under electrolyting is not one
 that I am willing to pay.  >>

Since I am a career LD rider, you may not even listen to what I have to say on
this subject. It is short and sweet. I use electrolytes on myself at humid
rides and I can tell a big difference in how I function and how I feel after
the ride. I think the horse is the same way. I always use electrolytes in
humid weather while riding. In fact I use them before, during and after the
ride.
Leigh Preddy SE