Re: Legal Drugs

Cheryl:

You stated <<<<Many horses would  die out there on the trail (and used
> to before our nutrition technology became so advanced) if we couldn't
give
> these supplements. >>>>

Please document this statement with your supportable statistics or explain
that it is your humble opinion.  My wife and I have been in endurance
competition for over twenty years and so have many others like Barbara
McCrary, Julie Suhr, The Duck,  Joe Long, Trilby, and a host of others. To
infer that we had horses die on the trail because of poor nutrition or lack
of the current supplement fads is an insult to our sport. I can show you
many older competitive, high mileage, still rideable horses who have never
experienced these wonder drugs.

I believe you owe these long time riders an apology.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID