Re: Around the Campfire

I think that if I were around a campfire at the ridecamp at an endurance
ride that by now I would have said "Carlos, give it a rest."

I would say too though, that I believe that the two individuals on the
"team" be chosen, one by a national race and the other by popular vote.
Let's have something, some things, that portray the individualism and
different "pioneering" aspect of our sports. Let the selection committee
chose their own four.

Steve Shaw