Long Leaf

O.K.  If they're moving the Long Leaf 100, anybody know where Shockaloe
is?  Is that the name of the nearest town?  What is the nearest town?
Anybody ever done the ride at this sight that can tell me if it's
comparable with the original Long Leaf trail?  Is this one of those
places that when the rain hits creates that "Mississippi Mud" that I've
heard so much about?  What's the night riding trail like?  Help...I've
got to make a decision...Hahira calls.

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]