Re: foal & dip

-----Original Message-----
From: B. Miskimmin/J. Curtis <limnos@junction.net>
To: elbarec@bigfoot.com <elbarec@bigfoot.com>
Date: Thursday, October 22, 1998 7:28 PM
Subject: foal & dip

>Greg,
>Can you tell me the active ingredient in your dip? I assume this is a
>pesticide. I have some background in pesticide toxicity and might be able
>to help.
>Brenda

Hi Brenda

It is quite late now , have just got back but the dip which the foal fell
into is Ectoban which off hand I think is a combination of two ctive
ingredients .
It is not a pure pyrethroid nor is it pure amitraz , nor is it pure
organophosphate , I will check it up tomorrow.

He is eating ok but is just getting long very slowly , I think the kick on
the leg causes him not to be ble to get up by himself, I want to try some
ntural herbal remedies .

Thank you
Greg