Re: Nerve paralysis

One of our regular ride vets has, I believe, experienced this paralysis of
one-half of a horse's face.  It's been so many years ago that I saw the horse
at his clinic that I've forgotten what he called the malady, what caused it,
and what was the outcome.  All I can do is give you his name and phone number,
should you wish to call him about it.  If you do, tell him Barbara McCrary
referred you to him.  His name is Roger Bruce; he's in Hollister, CA; phone #
408-637-0097 at his clinic.  Hope he can enlighten you.

Barbara