Fwd: Sponging Clinic

In a message dated 10/20/98 4:39:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Coujur writes:

Being only somewhat computer literate.  I thought I sent this to ridecamp.
And didn't.  So I thought I must as those of us who know and love (?) Angie,
will know the real her.
  BTW No offense Ms Corry I have to put my money on Angie.

 << However, I must admit that Angie will be tough competition in the
  Sponge Slingin Champeenships...   >>

 Angie has an edge in ANY kind of slingin contest.

 Nina >>

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 10/20/98 9:52:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time, lcorry@velaw.com

---- End included message ----