Re: More Info on IRS Amendment

Randy:

This is the supporting information that I like to see. Sorry that it was
not in the AERC News and on Ride Camp to start. I still contend that most
of the AERC Membership has never seen the Articles of Incorporation. I
certainly hope the numbering faux pas is corrected this time. Our legal
talent should see to that.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID