Sponging

Hi all -

I am wondering how a person in the arid desert would learn the fine art of
sponge-on-the-fly.  Thought maybe dry runs would be the only way, but think I
may be missing out on the fun part of getting the mud in the face & drops of
water everywhere but on the horse.

So Angie maybe you could give us a blow by blow on how sponging-on-the-fly is
accomplished.  Then us desert rats can pretend, & our horses will be prepared
for the one & only day of the year where there are puddles of water to use.
This can be a fun exercise regardless.

Lori, Sky & Packy
AZ