Re: sponging

<< I must admit, if someone outlawed sponges I might have to give up
 endurance...how else do you pass the miles but by trying to hit tiny
 puddles on the fly?  I've become a hopeless showoff...it's the only skill
 I've ever been complemented on.

  I'm trying to figure out where to get the money to bring Revenger to
 Hahira the week after Kaboot does Longleaf...but Revenger isn't sponge
 broke yet and I'd be so BORED!  By the way, I've thought of another use
 for his little leaky nose "party trick"  Don't ya'll think he'd look
 great on a "Got Milk" billboard?  :-)

 Angie

Angie, you are certainly a "trip"! I love reading your posts.  I was behind a
lady at the Biltmore/Mountain Hopes ride in 1997 that was THE best with a
sponge! It must have been you! I have since then aspired to sponge as well as
that woman. (still trying, one year later!)
Leigh Preddy SE