Riding in Virginia

Hi folks,

I'll be in Winchester, Virginia and Wilmington, Delaware
starting next week (October 22-31), and would love to ride
during my visit. Friends of the family have offered me jumpers
and eventers to take out for a spin, but I would ***REALLY***
love to do a conditioning ride with another endurance rider... I
love trails and distance! I grew up on the east coast, and miss
riding there in the fall.

I'd be happy to trade the experience, take my host out for a
great ride here in central California (SF Bay area) on one of my
four horses. I frequently ride on the coast, and have ridden in
the Sierras 4 weekends in the past two months. Two of my horses
are doing endurance and NATRC now, and a third will be going
next year.

I'm lightweight with a secure seat and light hands; have ridden
dressage (1st level) and natural horsemanship (Parelli level I),
NATRC and endurance, and do well on (better say "almost"!) any
horse, at any speed, in any terrain (am not a novice).

If you have an extra horse and would like some company on one or
more rides, please give me a call! I'd love to join you and
return the favor on your future trip out west!

    Linda Cowles

      lindac@gilroy.com
      linda_cowles@mentorg.com