Re: Fibro Stuff

Darcy Bean wrote:

> A while ago there was a thread on the list about fibromyalgia.  My good
> friend has this terrible disease.  We looked locally for the Source Naturals
> "night rest" and "arnica" for pain and could not find these products
> anywhere.  Where do you get them and what doseages do you use?  Thanks for
> your help.

I purchase these from a mail order place - Vitamin Discount Connection
(800-848-2990). The Night Rest is a Source Naturals brand product.
Arnica is a homeopathic remedy, and there are several different brands
available. Most health food stores carry arnica and some carry Source
Natural products also, but it is much cheaper to order from the Vitamin
Discount place.

I take one to two Night Rest every night (normally just one, but two if
I'm having extreme problems); the arnica I take as needed for muscle
stiffness/pain. Sometimes four tablets every few hours, but usually just
a few times a day. I read somewhere that it helps a lot to start taking
arnica a couple days before a long ride or workout that you know is
going to result in sore muscles.

There's lots of other tips that may help, depending on your friend's
symptoms and activities. E-mail me privately if interested.

Hope this helps!
Ruth