RE: OutLaw Ride, Thank You

This incredible person deserves the Tough Lady award of the
year. Tammy took a large branch square in the face at a very
fast pace on day 4. It was not a minor injury - we all jumped
down to help her and the first thing she said, once she could
speak, was 'somebody grab Crockett's horse' . Crocket was
calm and cool and efficient. I think he said he was a medic in
Viet Nam. If I ever get in trouble on the trail, I hope he's there.
And if I ever get in a bar-room fight I hope Tammy is on my side!
Tammy finished the day. She couldn't see very well due to injury
to her eye so she just planted her horse behind another and hung
on as we chanted Angie's mantra "if you're gonna be stupid, you'd
better be tough!"  The first thing Sharon said when she got a look
at Tammy at the vet check was "wow, look at that face... it's a good
thing you're already married!" :)

Tammy - you're a true endurance rider!

Steph