Re: AERC rules and radios

In a message dated 98-10-14 00:30:05 EDT, vmaxept@cococo.net writes:

<< - at your event  na  pan-am last year..
 i had the great prevlidge to man the 'mtn lion' out post  WAY up in the
 middle of no where.. a very few of us 3 or so were there for the
 duration.. was really a great thrill for me to see- talk with and help
 all those grest internationl level riders --  and see the difference
 from the out-going field compared to the ones who were on the way home..
 the outpost was at 20 miles   going and comming  right Heidi?

 was great.. would be a really neat concept.. like i said sort of like
 tevis..
 one big crew for all

 rr >>

And thank goodness that that point was manned, as we were able to assist one
serious injury and one serious metabolic problem from that point.

Heidi