RE: Helmet Cover

I have craved a true rain hat that could go over a helmet. Goretex would be
nice, with a brim all the way around, made extra wide in the back like a
fisherman's hat to keep the rain from running down your neck. It would
probably need velcro on the inside front to attach to the velcro that holds
the plastic brim on some helmets or a pocket for the plastic brim to fit
into. A version of this in another fabrid could actually be nice for hot,
sunny weather to protect eyes, face and neck from sun. Might even make
helmets more appealing to the some of the riders that are still refusing to
use helmets.

Bonnie Snodgrass