Re: Helmet Cover

Hi, all.
     I just had to share this on this subject.  A good friend of mine, Edith
Whiting, who is a very experienced (48 plus years of experience), knowledgeable
and practical endurance rider and judge,  told me recently, during
one of our chats, that she never remembered to, but always intended to pick up
a shower cap to wear under her helmet during rainy conditions.  It seems a simple
solution, and will not block the air vents in the helmet.  Just thought I'd pass it

on.                               Linda Flynn in O.B., FL