Re: Powdered bute source info here

<<
 Hi- For all who wanted the info on where to find orange flavored bute in
bulk-
 JAAPharm
 200-1 Trowers Rd.
 Woodbridge, Ont Canada L4L8H2

This is the bute that I use and I've never had a horse refuse it. I still keep
the paste around in case I have a stubborn horse, but so far, all will eat the
powder mentioned above mixed in their feed with no problem.
Leigh PreddySE