Re: 2-Way Radios

>if you go to a big TWH show you will actually see riders wearing
>ear pieces and being coached step-by-step around the ring by their
>trainers.

Wonder if this is common, or if word of it got started with a fellow from
Chattanooga named Forrest Cate.  He was completely blind and showed
Tennessee Walking Horses.  He wore an ear piece and his trainer guided
him from the sideline.  It was really inspiring to watch.  Maybe it has
become common by now, but I can imagine someone who didn't know he was
blind thinking this was overkill.

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]