Arabian Horse Club

My name is Rita Schlim and I live in Fremont Ca.  I have been asked by
fellow Arabian horse owners to start a Trail Riding Arabian Horse Club in
Region III which covers Northern Ca.  (Oregon boarder to Salinas, The
Pacific Ocean to Nevada.)  We need 21 riders to start a club and then we
can have a delegate at this year convention in Denver.  The National
Endurance Ride 1999 and National Competitive Ride 2000 will be held here
in CA.  We need to increase the number of competitors.  If you are
interested please e-mail me separately.  I will be off line after Friday
as I am heading to South Carolina.  I will be staying with Adda Quinn at
the Comfort Inn.  I am always ready to talk shop with anyone.  We need to
save our trails for us and our grandchildren.
Rita

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]