Re: IRS-Articles of Incorporation Change

Randy,

I believe that the arguements against this proposition hinge on the
point that we (the membership) are being asked to appove a change
based just on the board's recommendataion.  Perhaps AERC could tap
the technical expertise of folks who have volunteered it and put
the articles of incorporation on the AERC web site along with the
proposed changes and a form for comments (pro and con) about the issue?

Teresa Van Hove
# M17417