Re: Riding Apparel Help

I just spoke with Evelyn this morning. What a wonderful person to talk
with. She will custom make and fit your riding apparel. And if she doesn't
have the color you want, she'll try to find it, as she is doing for me. And
she understands how the clothes need to fit for riding. And she guarantees
her stuff. Can't ask for more than that! But if you are wanting something
soon, you'd best hurry and call her, she has a waiting list.
Lori B.