Re: Lost Wagon Train - Help Wanted

Angela C. McGhee wrote:
> Har, har, har.  Isn't this the lady who...let me count'em TWO days ago
> sort of gave her "all done for the season", met all my goals and now I
> can relax speech?  Do the words OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE mean anything to you
> Karen????
>
> Angie & Kaboot (stay away from her mom!)

Agh.

I rode with her for *hours*... d'you think it's catching?
D'you think if I bathed a lot, I'd be OK? Will Technu work
on this? Will my horse be infected?

...She was trying to lure me to Death Valley... and then,
just yesterday, she was trying to get me to go back up
to NV in November for a ride.

(What is she, nuts? It's cold up there this time of year...)

Eurk.
--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo