thank you/trimming problems

Thank you to all of you who replyed to my question on trimming the problem
horse (flat feet). I'm taking some info one of you gave me and sent it to
my farrier to see if we can improve her feet. If he doesn't care to try
something new I think its time to move on. I'm always pleasantly surprised
with how friendly and helpful everyone is on Endurance -L, thanks agian and
keep it up!.

Susan Gallagher (web coordinator)
Brian Wry (web technical adviser)
at