non-endurance: Christmas items

I know it's early to think about Christmas but, personalized photo gift
items do take a little longer to get.   This year we are offering two types
of photo calendars, sheets of stamp size photo stickers, large prints, and
photo greeting cards all from your photos or negatives including Family
Photo show and ride photos.

You can shop from your computer by visiting our web site at;
	http://www.fix.net/~kclanin/famphoto.html

We are also going to offer the same items by e-mail so if you do not have a
way to look at our web site you can get the information via e-mail.  If you
would like this information or have questions please send e-mail to
famphoto@fix.net with a subject of "Christmas".

Thank you for your time.

Jim Clanin
Family Photo