Re: Arab Races - Fresno, CA

In a message dated 98-10-07 11:19:30 EDT, rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< Is it just me or does that distance just seem funny any more?  I can't
 even get Kaboot STOPPED in 1 1/16 mile. :-) >>

Look at the bright side--at least they are writing some Arab races at distance
longer than 5 furlongs--can't hardly get an Arab warmed up at that distance!
I think it is much more appropriate for Arabs to at least run over a mile--and
preferably a mile and a half or more.  Unfortunately, US tracks aren't big on
races over a mile and a half...

Heidi