Computer problems

My computer is giving me fits lately.  Most of the time cannot log on.
Since I was able to log on this morning, thought I better write this now
while I can.  Might have to replace modem.  If anyone has a personal
message for me in the next few days, please don't be upset if I cannot
reply.  And I don't know how long messages are held in the eithers, so I
may never receive your message.  Wow!  I got used to email in a hurry!

Thanks.

Amber