Re: AERC BYLAW Changes

To AERC Ridecampers,

I read Jim Mitchell's post on the proposed bylaw changes and must say that
I concurred with his conclusion until I read Randy Eiland's response.  I
appreciate Randy's comments and think that ridecamp is an excellent forum
to discuss these issues.  I, too, think the LD distances should not be
tampered with and should be left at 25 to 35 miles.  This would eliminate
any need for the age change as indicated with the proposed bylaw wording.

The original members who wrote AERC's bylaws put much hard work and sweat
into creating these bylaws for a reason and any changes should be viewed
very, very carefully.

Marci Cunningham
AERC #1455