TrailBlazer Magasine& LL25

  I read on Ridecamp last week about a lady in British Columbia, Canada,
receiving her Trailblazer magazine.  I recently, about 4 weeks ago,
subscribed to it also, and am wondering if I should expect to receive that
edition as well.  The write-up about it sounds wonderful, so I sure hope I
get to read it.  Have others received theirs, and is it the July/August
edition that is being send out now, or the Sept/Oct one?
  Last weekend was the running/walking of the Lake Louisa 25 in Clermont,
Florida.  For my 2 teenagers and I, it was our first ever distance riding
event, so we volunteered and got a 'front row seat' to the action.  We
lugged buckets  and passed out drinks and power bars and raked grass and
checked weights and sold raffle tickets and had a fun day in the heat.   I
don't have any ride statistics, as I was mostly an observer, but there were
about 54 entries, 3 of which were drivers, and about 40 finishers.
   Thanks Nora and Becky and Loraine and Linda and Stephanie and bunches of
riders for a great weekend.  We can hardly wait to do it all again.  Perhaps
someone with official numbers will post on here so we can brag about our
Florida runs in the heat. It was hot!  Why, it was SO hot that.....
      Sherman, Nathan and Natalie