Re: Central Region Convention

Back by popular demand...the Central Region Convention!
January 16th/17th, 1999
Guest House Inn
Henryetta OK

Agenda:
Sat. Susan Evans Garlinghouse from Cal Poly Pomona on horse nutrition
Easy Care, Inc, on easyboots
Open mike on rides around the country..what you'd do differently, what to
take, what the ride was like, etc.   Prepare to talk about a ride you did
or take notes on rides you'd like to do!
Awards banquet recognizing achievements of our riders from AERC, TERA,
TADRA, OETRA, OCER, etc.
Get out your sixties clothes, peace necklaces, (OK guys, I guess you'll
have to get a wig!)  60s   "costume" awards/dance, complete with 60s music!
hot tub, pool, hot tub, pool, hot tub!
Raffle for free ride entries in the region!
Kids stay and eat free and have their own slumber party!

Sunday: Central Region AERC meeting.  Talk to your directors!

If you have never been to this convention (this is the 10th anniversary!)
it is a GREAT time!  I think this year will be exceptionally good!

Room rates are reasonable, around $52, but we need to have at least 30
reservations.  Ha!  Then we get the pool and jacuzi open all night!

More updates later!

Sincerely,
Bruce Burton, chariman