Re: Natural Glo

Hi,
I am responding to the person who asked about experience with Natural Glo
rice bran.  I'm  sure you've already received lots of pros and cons of
using rice bran but I had a very tragic experience with Natural Glo.  If
you are not extremely careful with the ca:ph ratio there is a potential for
bad trouble.  In my experience the imbalance of ca:ph caused my horse to
grow intestinal stones.  My horse died and I will always blame myself for
it.  There are safer options for putting on weight.  Beet pulp with oil and
a little grain works wonders and is so much safer.

Carol