Re: The Natural Balance Shoe

At 12:55 PM 10/1/98 EDT, you wrote:
>I use the natural balance shoe and eventors. eventors on the hind and Natural
>Balance on teh fronts. I love them!
>Kathy Gaddis
>Aurora, Ohio

I used Natural Balance Shoes in the front for a brief time and loved them.
Coincidentally, this was at a time when I was beginning to bring my mare
back from a tying up episode and was only doing light riding.  As soon as I
got back to riding her any significant distance, the shoe simply did not
hold up (within four weeks or less she had worn them down to paper-thin).
Any solutions to this problem?

Suzanne Mounts
Oakland, CA