Re: ortho flex saddle concerns

When I had my orthroflex saddles I also had the same problem.  My first saddle
didn't have the problem until I sent it to be upgraded with the new panels.  I
also had an officiers patriot that did the same thing.  I could get no help
from Len Brown except to tell me I did not know how to ride. So I sold my
saddles and now ride in a sports saddle.  My sister has a cutback and loves
it.  She had some problems but orthroflex was able to fix it by adjusting her
panels.  They said they were set for a much heavier person then she was. But
that was about 3 years ago.  I hate to say it but their service is pretty bad
for the price of their saddles. I had loved my first one which is why I bought
another for my second horse. I wish I had not put the new panels on it.  It
doesn't really help your problem though, Just keep at orthrofex to help you
balance it.
Kathy Gaddis
Aurora, Ohio