Re: Original WEG Longlist

When it comes to going to the UAE, Canada is US!!!!  We are combining shipping
forces and talent when we are there as well.

See, FEI ain't so bad...we STILL help out each other (sure saw it at the Qatar
World Cup last year, too...will never forget the first two riders holding hands to
cross the finish linbe for a tie with money at stake...they both helped out
everybody else as well.)

Teddy