Our Team

I happen to be very fond of men.  I think they are great and they can do
almost anything sport wise better than women  They can throw a football
further, they can hit a tennis ball faster, they can swim more rapidly, they
can jump higher, and in the horse world, they can rope a cow and bulldog
better.   Why?  Because they are stronger, heavier, taller.  I don’t know of
any women who begrudge them their abilities and we have watched for centuries,
be it in the coliseum,  knights jousting, the modern sports stadium  or in
front of the TV, urging them on and cheering their successes.  If the women
have found a sport in which they can excel  because they are lighter weight, I
would like to think that the men  would cheer them on the way we have
applauded for them.  In this one field, in which we are perhaps better,  give
us the support we need as we have you for so long.  Our all female world
championship team should be sent off to Dubai with the unlimited backing of
all endurance riders,  both men and women.  Julie Suhr