ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: OF stirrups

RE: OF stirrups

John Teeter (johnt@fsr.com)
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 20:15:07 -0800

I'm really just the mechanic (and the one that stands too much instead of posting).
The new design should likely fix my problem (which was that 1 screw head broke
off entirely, while the other 5 pulled out of the fiber-glass.). I was concerned about
how best to fix it w/o replacing the entire tree, but step (in her pragmatic way), just
shifted things enough to re-screw. It'll break again one day, but she's teaching
me to post......

and NOW bowing out...

johnt