ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: Ortho-flex

RE: Ortho-flex

John Teeter (johnt@fsr.com)
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:42:21 -0800

yeh, I do recall we had to mention something like "ridecamp will be watching...:)" to
make things happen. But then, it might be that is just another example of the more
recent thing. Possibly discussions here might provoke good things. Anyway, other
than the sturup(sp?) falling off, I've not had bad things happen.

johnt

(p.s. I'm a lower than the lowest in terms of horse knowledge and should likely keep
quite...:)