ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Easy Foam

Re: Easy Foam

DreamWeaver (karen@chaton.gardnerville.nv.us)
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:03:22 -0800

At 04:24 PM 12/19/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Anyone know a good way to get easy foam out between the little nubs on
>the bottom of the easy boot? Thanks.

How long has the foam been there?

If it's fresh (you're just taking the boot off)...then needle-nose pliers
work the best. Or the end of some scissors...just to loosen it up and then
pull it out with pliers or your fingeres.

I don't have that problem because I wrap the entire foot with vetwrap.
When I take the boot off, I can pull the vetwrap out of the boot and it
usually comes out in one big piece, foam and all. :-)

Good luck!

Karen
in Gardnerville
& Weaver