ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: orthoflex

RE: orthoflex

John Teeter (johnt@fsr.com)
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 12:20:54 -0800

i kind of thing part of the exchange was interesting/useful. Nice to see a
that a problem
can be solved through a vendor's responce through consumer dialog. The
effect on the
vendor of having a big part of the market see the complaint and also hear
the responce
was encouraging I think. Maybe a little less detail, but overall, I think
this is a part of
how things work. The only way do do this b/f the net would have been a
better bussiness
buearu(sp??) complaint or some such thing. This is much more effective.

johnt

(p.s. just as a note, when my orthoflex blew-out 1 day b/f the tevis and
leonard, who was
going to ride squeek, was left in the lurch, Orthoflex came through ... a
replacement showed up next day and all was well. Took awhile to sort out
the mastercard stuff, but it was a good effort
on their part to save the day....:)

On Friday, December 19, 1997 10:41 AM, guest@endurance.net
[SMTP:guest@endurance.net] wrote:

> PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO GUEST@ENDURANCE.NET!!!
> You must post replies to the actual sender listed below.
>
> From: Linda-Cathrine
> Email: LLayman@NeoRx.com
>
> Was anybody out there as offended at OF's reponse to Sandy's complaint as
I was? I thought their post to the list was wildly inappropriate. Nobody
has said anything, and I was just curious if I was the only one.