ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: Booties

RE: Booties

Steph Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 10:06:17 -0800

Hi Sandy,

I thought I should mention that several years ago
there was an outfit that made 'OrthoFlex booties' and advertised their product.
OrthoFlex made a stink about it - I'm not sure whether it was a patent issue -
but the bootie makers stopped advertising their services. So just a word of
caution. You might have your friend call OF and see what the issue was.

Steph

p.s. If everything shakes out ok, have your friend include me on your list.

-----Original Message-----
From: SandyDSA [SMTP:SandyDSA@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 1997 9:38 AM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Booties

My gosh you guys! i had no idea there was such a need for them. We are in
southern Cal and I will consult with my "seamstress today about prices for
booties. I am sure they will be reasonable and she doesn't need your SADDLE -
just a "pattern of the panel itself by copying your current worn out booties.
Please email a contact address and email and I will be able to address all of
yo in one post by Monday.
sandy