ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: wood

Re: wood

Dorthy Beebe (dbeebe@plumas.ca.us)
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 15:37:04 -0800

Dan, I'm glad you asked that question. I have several beavers...oops, I
mean horses, out in the corral that all have differing view points on wood
eating. Two of my geldings don't really care for it very much. My third
very new gelding loves it. My mares are an entirely different story. We
recently purchased tabletop feeders that were homemade--well the table part
was anyway. It was made out of wood. They (the mares) ate all the way
through it in one night. We had to replace the top with tin and paint no
chew everywhere!

dorothy & elly (she's 7/8ths arab--1/8 beaver!)
taylorsville