ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: Gaited Horse Conditioning-part missing

RE: Gaited Horse Conditioning-part missing

Truman Prevatt (truman.prevatt@netsrq.com)
Mon, 08 Dec 1997 21:02:22 -0500

At 10:23 AM 12/7/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Truman:
>Our 40 degree weather appears to have gone south for the winter.

Send it down here, we appreciate it.

>After sacrificing myself in the interests of science ( i.e. read being
incredibly stupid to ride in the low 30's yesterday ), further
investigation is going to wait for the 40's to return. Today's research
will focus on the application of moderate to liberals doses of hot toddy's
to restore the body temperature of not too bright endurance riders. Purely
in the interest of science, of course.

I will be happy to sacrfice - make my a Yukon Jack - in the interest of
science.

Truman