ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Calf Manna

Re: Calf Manna

SSY (polstar@hutchtel.net)
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 09:13:56 -0600

Calf Manna (great stuff)

All horses under 16 months get calf manna pellet. Any horse that is down
either physically or mentally gets the stuff. My approach is totally
unscientific. If I feel a supplement is necessary, this is the one we use.
(it is a very old product and a good one) We pass on all the expensive
stuff and give the Manna.
this product has been very good to us over the years. (on many types of
animals)
If you treat your horse (I don't) try it..........

Sigrid

The Space Cadet