Re: Vendor Search

Patrick E. Allen (jfhr@inet1.inetworld.net)
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 21:23:45 -0800

Hi vid. The name of the vendor at Manzanita is Darleen Cervasio.
E-mail-trlzend@concentric.net There are 2 #s, 1-800-758-6344 and
1-805-483-6927. Snail mail--567 W. Channel Islands Blvd., #212, Port
Hueneme, CA,93041. She has the business called" Trails End" Darleen is =
very nice person. There were three vendors at that ride. Trails
End,(Darleen Cervasio), Just for horsin-round(Evelyn Hartman) and Cindy
Crook Sewing(Cindy Crook ) I hope to be at the Oak Springs Endurance
Ride in Aguanga on Dec. 6, 1997. If I miss this one I"ll be at the =
Warner
Spring Ride in Jan.
Happy riding to you and yours,Evelyn