RE: winter shoes

Chelle Sherman (c.sherman@connriver.net)
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 20:18:45 -0500

From: =
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net[SMTP:ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 1997 1:17 AM
To: ridecamp-d@endurance.net
Subject: ridecamp-d Digest V97 #743

------------------------------

ridecamp-d Digest Volume 97 : Issue 743

Today's Topics:
rice bran , beet pulp and Spudnuts [ Susan Evans Garlinghouse =
<suendavid ]
Re: Rhino Vaccinations [ rikan@e-z.net ]
central CA layover [ Lance Rosedale =
<rosedale@sonic.net> ]
Re: Equi-Jewel [ VMAXEPT@aol.com ]
beet pulp safety warning [ Susan Evans Garlinghouse =
<suendavid ]
Re: beet pulp safety warning [ Truman Prevatt =
<truman.prevatt@nets ]
sidepulls [ XXDU78A@prodigy.com (MS LOUISE =
D BU ]
Re: beet pulp safety warning [ "Lucie A. Hess" =
<lhess01@mail.coin. ]
screen savers [ Zebella <zebella@idt.net> ]
Re: beet pulp safety warning! [ susan <dahlia@gte.net> ]
Re: Vendor Search [ "Patrick E. Allen" =
<jfhr@inet1.inet ]
Re: trot/canter in the mud [ Kim <aliakey@geocities.com> ]
Lessons from the Sunland ride [ "Donna O'Gara" =
<dlogara@concentric. ]