RE: mail

Steph Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 10:42:54 -0800

Donna - You don't have anything to worry about. You're not
downloading any programs (which might contain viruses),
just email - text. This is most likely just a standard warning
message that your system gives you whenever you download
anything. The digest is in a new format now - as attachments
rather than just a page of text. This is probably why your
system is giving you the warning.

Steph

-----Original Message-----
From: Shoafy@aol.com [SMTP:Shoafy@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 1997 9:27 AM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: mail

Hi everyone,
I am once again trying to catch up on ridecamp and I am haveing a problem. I
am recieving digests which state all the topics, but when I try to download
(the only way I can open the letters) I get a warning that I may be
downloading something "harmful to my computer environment" or may "see
objectionable material". Well!... I don't want either one of those things but
I can't read my mail. I just know I am missing something important!!! ;-)
Is anyone else having this? Know what to do?

Frantically feeling left out in Altoona
Donna