Re: ridecamp problems

Denise Krakowski (denisek@fsr.com)
Thu, 06 Nov 1997 08:43:12 -0800

Hi Barbara & Fellow RideCampers,

Something is wrong with the mail, but we don't know what yet, so I can't
explain it, nor can I tell you when it will be fixed. I am not sure that
you will even get this, but I hope so.

Please bear with us - we are diligently working on the problem and this
should not be a lasting effect on your mail or subscription. I will keep
you posted.

thanks for your patience,
denise

--
denisek@fsr.com   208-882-8869   Fax: 208-883-3733
|  First Step    |   EnduranceNet     |    HorseShop          |