Sports Saddle for sale - Georgia

MARYYG (MARYYG@aol.com)
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 11:24:08 EST

Sport Saddle - Endurance Model - 3" cantle, 14.5" seat, brown leather, new
condition, complete with custom Equalizer pad. $900

Nina Murphy
770-267-3923

RReceived: (from majordom@localhost) by fsr.com (8.8.7/8.7.3) id JAA27404; Tue, 4 Nov 1997 09:35:17 -0800 (PST)
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 09:04:14 -0800
From: Kimberly Price <PLOUGH1@ix.netcom.com>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: new green grass...question

Hi!

Just wondering if anyone has analyzed and come up with what new green
grass really consists of? I know lots of water, lots of sugar, but any
nutritional value?

How big of a concern should it be to switch a horse from alfalfa / oat
hay straight to pasture? This is rest time so he won't be worked much
and he will get Ovalene 200 when I visit a couple times a week. Pasture
grass is not much now, very green and he will get one flake Grass Hay in
the morning.

Does the grass have to seed before it becomes nutricious? Thank you in
advance.
Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab.."but it's soo yummy, its got to be good!")
Blk Mtn Ranch, Pt.Reyes, CA

eceived: (from majordom@localhost) by fsr.com (8.8.7/8.7.3) id JAA27410; Tue, 4 Nov 1997 09:35:20 -0800 (PST)