Re: Beet Pulp

David Bennett (benamil@juno.com)
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 09:30:30 EST

Susan - I wonder if the dry beet pulp that you mentioned as used in the
studies was shredded. What many of us get here in the Southeast are
pellets that expand considerably when soaked. A large coffee can full
makes about 5 gallons when soaked. It would seem that this would be more
a problem than the dry shredded beet pulp.

Dave Bennett
Chickamauga, Georgia
email: benamil@juno.com